Caribbean Corporate Counsel
The Caribbean Corporate Counsel ("CCC") is the official journal for the ACCC. Published quarterly, the CCC will be distributed both electronically and in print regionally and internationally. The CCC is the first publication offering comprehensive coverage of legal and business issues relevant to Caribbean corporations, law firms, governments, and nonprofit organizations.
Download our media kit for more information or to advertise in our journal.
Members receive an electronic copy of the CCC for free. Printed copies are additional charges. Shipping and handling will apply.
Non-Members can order both electronic copies and/or printed copies. Please download the order form and send to us with your payment.
We are pleased to present the 1st issue of the Caribbean & Latin American Corporate Counsel Quarterly Newsletter Apr17.
Please feel free to send to anyone who may be interested in the content, writing articles for any upcoming issues or in advertising.
The electronic version of the CCC will be distributed for free at the following places:
- American Chambers of Commerce (Caribbean & Latin American branches)
- British Caribbean Chamber of Commerce (Regional & UK )
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce (Regional & Canada)
- Chamber of Commerce (Regional)
- Energy Chambers (Regional)
- Law Associations (Regional)
- Various Law Schools (Regional)
- Major Hotel Chains (Regional)
- Major Caribbean Airlines & Lounges
- All Major Law Firms (Regional)
- Major Financial Institutions (Regional)
- International Law Firms (Top 250 USA, Top 50 Canada, Top 50 UK)
- Advisory Firms
- International Finance Corporation (Regional Contacts) & Other development organizations (Regional Contacts)
- Ministry of Legal Affairs (Regional)