5th Annual Caribbean & Latin American Corporate Counsel Summit 2017
We are excited to present to you the flyer and registration form for the upcoming 5th Annual Caribbean & Latin American Corporate Counsel Summit 2017.
We look forward to seeing our repeat attendees as well as welcoming new guests. The summit will be held on November 16-17 in beautiful Miami. We will be announcing the venue and providing links to register with the hotel within the next few weeks.
We encourage you to save by registering early. Don't miss this year's event as we expand for the first time by including Latin America. You will meet LAC in-house counsel from around the world.
- FATCA & the LAC Market
- Career paths for the LAC In-House attorney
- Protecting Attorney-client Privilege across borders
- Cyber Security Software and IT licensing contracts
- Managing your IP portfolio
- Social Media Law latest trends
- Negotiation skills and techniques
- Latest trends in contract drafting - preventing litigation Managing a cross-border reduction in work force
- Dispute resolution mechanisms available regionally vs internationally
- Latin America Panel - Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Panama Navigating the changing regulatory landscape due to political changes
- Corporate immigration changes in USA - new developments in hiring US workers or hiring visa employees in the US
- Latest cost management technologies for in-house counsel Increasing exposure to cyber security
- How will AI and automation affect the LAC market
- Interactive panel with board advisory and in-house counsel - lessons for external legal advisors