The Association of Caribbean Corporate Counsel delivers practical day-to-day value to the entire community of lawyers in the Caribbean, from in-house attorneys at the largest corporations in the region to corporate attorneys in law firms or governments. We are the only organization which helps corporate counsels across the Caribbean develop their professional skills and careers.
The benefits of ACCC membership include:
- access to ACCC's most comprehensive selection of continuing professional development programs for attorneys;
- cross-region coverage of emerging legal and regulatory issues that are uniquely Caribbean;
- opportunities to network with other Caribbean corporate counsel and with private-practice lawyers to exchange information and experiences;
- participation in a unique junior/pre-law program that allows you to mentor other junior or student attorneys or receive mentoring from a more experienced lawyer;
- exclusive access to our Caribbean Corporate Counsel the official journal of the ACCC and the only legal journal covering legal developments in 22 Caribbean countries;
- access to our ACCC 100 annual publication a directory of all Caribbean law firms; and
- access to the only online database strictly for legal jobs in the Caribbean.
- To join the ACCC or to renew your membership, please download and print our membership form and submit along with your payment of the applicable membership fees to:
66 Battoo Boulevard
or, use our wire transfer information to send us a wire transfer of your payment and pdf copy of your form to firstname.lastname@example.org